Every people are aware of beauty products. In today’s world men and women, both use these products for a grooming purpose. To enrich the glow of your face they are purchase on a large scale. However, there are certain disadvantages with these promoting products which are mentioned as follows:
- They are expensive, for eg. Loreal, Maybelle, Gillette, etc.
- Infused with unspecified chemicals that easily penetrate your skin.
- Products can illuminate your face temporarily.
- They can be allergic to your skin type.
On the contrary, many of us are aware of the facts about the spices that are kept inside Indian kitchen treasures. Yes, spices that are kept in containers or jars of varying colors can be a great source of anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and can have rejuvenating properties too. These products are mainly foreign products that lower and middle-class people find to be unaffordable.
Let’s see different spices and it’s the healthier effect on our skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a popular spice for Indians which they not only use for raving up foods but also in traditional rituals. You would have heard from your mother or grandmother to use turmeric powder for your skin wound infections. That’s because turmeric has anti-ageing and antiseptic properties. People are using turmeric for ages to improve their skin lightening. Some parents also add a pinch of turmeric powder in a beverage of glass full of milk.
- Ginger: Ginger can be a one-stop solution for several problems. Ginger also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It’s a herb that comes with several benefits, it can help in the treatment of acne and keep our body healthy and hydrated. Apart from skin benefits, this spice can be helpful for headaches and digestive problems.
- Saffron: Saffron is one of the costlier Indian spices. It has anti-oxidants that can help you appear youthful. Saffron has anti-bacterial properties and helps to fights acne. Mixing it with turmeric powder and apply the paste on your face for decreased dark spots and pigmentation.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is also one of those wonderful spices that imbibe anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
So these were some ingredients that can improve your beautiful skin and health care. It would be beneficial if one can intake the benefits of such spices.