Do you desire to be apprised of an evergreen marvel that has the power to heal any health issue? Do you intend to come across a one-shot remedy for eternal youth? Hold your breath. The correct answer is Chyawanprash.
Chyawanprash is an age-old ancestral nutrient-rich amalgamate of spices and herbal ingredients that dates back countless years. Ashwini Kumaras, the twin Gods, devised it for Saint Chyawan to regain his youthful glory. Thus, its name takes its origins from the saint Chyawan. Moreover, it has references in historical writings.
What is Chyawanprash?
Chyawanprash is a potent polyherbal meld of around 50 Ayurvedic herbs and spices, with a base of Indian gooseberry or Amla. Honey, jaggery, or sugar lend a sweet flavour to it. It has a texture resembling a jam. It has a sour-sweet flavour with a peppery tang having black or brown tint. Chyawanprash is an all-natural cure for all health and beauty-related anomalies.
Health Upsides of Chyawanprash
- Is weak immunity giving you sleepless nights? Here’s what to do.
Chyawanprash is a sought-after immunomodulator. It provides antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral effects. It possesses powerful antioxidants and vitamin C, which augments immunity. Therefore, it works wonders against infectious illnesses, including the common cold, flu, fever, sore throat, and other illnesses.
- Are you contending with gastrointestinal concerns? Chyawanprash is an invaluable companion.
Chyawanprash’s anti-flatulence and antacid traits make it handy for a bevy of stomach-related conditions such as gastritis, peptic ulcer, abdominal distension, constipation, dyspepsia, bloating, heartburn, and others. It comes with an abundance of dietary fibre, which aids in bowel problems and loss of pounds. Fibres regulate urges for food, hence fulfilling a desire to eat.
- Are you waging an uphill battle with cardiac disorders? Continue reading.
Chyawanprash is renowned for its antiatherogenic impacts, which bolster the cardiovascular system. It provides strength to the tissues of the heart, inhibits fat accumulation, and averts occlusion of arteries. Hence, it assists with an array of heart-related challenges, including atherosclerosis, arrhythmia, heart blockage, heart attack, blood clots, palpitations, and more.
- Have your cognitive abilities left you in dire straits? Scroll down to find the remedy.
Chyawanprash possesses anti-amnesic, nootropic, anti-depressive, antihypertensive, and anxiolytic qualities that render it a top pick for people with neurological disorders. It soothes the nervous system and serves as a neuroprotectant. Therefore, it is crucial for insomnia patients.
- Do you want to beligue with your looks? Chyawanprash is at your beck and call.
Chyawanprash boasts significant antioxidants. Antioxidants defend against free radical damage and UVA and UVB electromagnetic radiation. Therefore, it keeps wrinkles, fine lines, freckles, breakouts, and other skin imperfections at bay. It also additionally enhances skin tone. It carries anti-aging properties that promote tissue renewal. Furthermore, it displays anti-inflammatory effects, which combat allergies, zits, acne, pimples, and other skin-related issues.
- Do you tussle with pulmonary anomalies? Read on.
Chayawanprash bolsters the tracheal-bronchial tree and nourishes the pulmonary tissues. Thus, consuming it is ideally suited for respiratory disorders such as asthma, common cold, rhinitis, bronchospasm, and more. It has also been recommended as a supplement to tuberculosis medications. It is a widely recognized expectorant that discharges accumulated mucus from the air passage.
- Are those extra kilos bugging you? Here’s the workaround.
Chyawanprash facilitates weight reduction by bringing down bad cholesterol, i.e. low-density lipoproteins, thereby moderating metabolic processes. It has an excessive amount of flavonoids, which contribute to dropping pounds. Furthermore, the substantial amount of fibre keeps the tummy filled and aids in staying away from binging.
- Do you crave to spice up your love-making process? Trust Chayawanprash.
Chayawanprash is an aphrodisiac, which amps up fertility. Having it at bedtime with a glass of warm milk stimulates arterial blood flow in the gonad tissue. Also, it enhances arousal, vigour, and stamina.
- Do you anticipate shoring up your physical endurance? Here’s the fix.
Chyawanprash is an ergogenic, indicating it acts to develop one’s physical stamina. Additionally, it strengthens the muscles and enhances their mass.
- Chayawanprash takes pride in its brimming nutrient profile.
Chayawanprash is substantial in protein, vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants such as flavonoids, polyphenols, alkaloids, saponins, and more. It comprises predominantly Vitamin C.
- Is Aunt Flow troubling you?
Chyawanprash relieves symptoms related to premenstrual syndrome, discomfort, and periods. Therefore, it modulates the monthly cycle of menstruation in females.
- Do you intend to have robust bones and teeth?
Chyawanprash drives the uptake of calcium in the body, which aids in the development of a sturdy framework.
- Do you grapple with vision medical conditions? Make sure you wolf down Chyawanprash.
The herbal jam Chyawanprash is a powerful eye restorative that can help address numerous retinal problems.
- Are hepatic diseases bothering you? Make Chyawanprash your pal.
Chyawanprash is a detoxifier that helps assist with maintaining a functional liver. It is advantageous in alleviating anaemia. Also, it is best suited for treating liver-related ailments.
- Do you cope with renal disorders?
Chyawanprash successfully combats urinary tract diseases by strengthening the kidneys. Hence, it is of great assistance to those who suffer from micturition.
- Discover the other defining features of Chyawanprash.
Chyawanprash exhibits cytoprotective, radioprotectant, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-mutagenic effects. Thus, it protects against the adverse effects of radiation and chemotherapy.
Also, Chyawanprash is an adaptogen that promotes internal equilibrium.
How to take Chyawanprash?
- It is best consumed during winter since it includes botanicals that impart warmth to the body.
- Adults should consume a single teaspoon of Chayawanprash twice every day, once on an empty stomach with a glass of warm water and another time before bedtime with a glass of warm milk.
- Children should take half a teaspoon of it every day, preferably on an empty stomach or before bedtime.
- One can include a small quantity of Chayawanprash with oatmeal or cereal and devour it with warm milk for breakfast.
- Warm milk mitigates the impact of herbal ingredients that induce feelings of heat in the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it is recommended to consume it alongside it. People with milk sensitivities may consider vegan alternatives.
When Does Chyawanprash Transform Into A Crushing Blow?
- The intake of an excess of chyawanprash can be unhealthy as it may trigger gastrointestinal issues, such as abdominal distension, bloating, and loose stool.
- Patients with asthma ought to refrain from consuming it with milk or curd.
- Diabetic individuals should check with their physician before devouring it, as it comprises honey, sugar, and jaggery that lend it an appealing sweetness.
- People with unmanaged diabetes mellitus, high urine pH levels, nocturia, persistent constipation, or diarrhoea ought to steer clear of ingesting it.
Chyawanprash possesses all of the attributes that make one fit as a flea. The distinctive and harmonious amalgam of herbs and spices makes one bursting with health. So, kicking off today, add it to your dietary regimen, and you’ll be as healthy as a horse.